5 Way Padded Waterbed Rails
5 WAY PADDED RAILS FEATURE:
- 95% of orders for this product ship with 10 business days plus transit time (on most colors Wine and Rosewood take 4 weeks)
- One size fits all Polyvinyl channel - Virtually unbreakable rail for years of dependability regardless of the thickness of the bed frame.
- Variety of colors - Match or complement any decor.
- Vinyl or Velour - The convenience of easy to clean vinyl or the elegance and beauty of velour.
- The padding of this rail extends approximately 1 to 1.5 inches on either side of the padded rail and the same in height off of the rail.
5 Way padded waterbed rails cover both sides of the waterbed plus the foot of the waterbed with the addition of two extra padded corners.
Our hard side waterbed padded rails employ a new concept which is stronger and lighter than the old particle board with pad and fabric overlay padded rails. The foundation of our padded rails are a PVC extrusion, that is rigid, strong and virtually unbreakable. It's one piece construction eliminates problems of spreading and joint separation. Our padded rails are designed to tightly grip the majority of wood side waterbed frames on the market, round and square top wood rails. NO hardware is needed. They simply slip onto your waterbed frame in seconds, enhancing both the appearance and function of the bed.
The rigid and strong virtually unbreakable PVC foundation cuts rail cap weight in half, allowing for easy handling and installation.
Our vinyl and velour cover fabrics are of a premium grade which give them a soft, vibrant finish.
The padding is a generous layer of high density polyurethane foam that adds to the low-profile look of the waterbed padded rails.