Appalachian State University Kidd Brewer Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, highlights the on-field action of the Appalachian State Mountaineers football team as they play their season home opener at Kidd Brewer Stadium. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina, Kidd Brewer Stadium is considered one of college football’s most picturesque settings. The Stadium opened in 1962 as Conrad Stadium and was renamed in 1988, in honor of Kidd Brewer. Nicknamed “The Rock,” it officially seats 24,050 fans, though frequently holds more than 30,000 spectators. The Mountaineers were the NCAA Division I Football National Champions from 2005-2007.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.