Appalachian State University Kidd Brewer Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the action during an Appalachian State Mountaineers football game at Kidd Brewer Stadium. One of college football's most picturesque settings, the stadium opened in 1962 as Conrad Stadium and was renamed in 1988 in honor of Kidd Brewer. Nicknamed "The Rock," it has a capacity of over 31,000 and is home to the 2005, 2006 and 2007 NCAA Division I Football National Champions. Located in the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains in Boone, North Carolina, Appalachian State University currently enrolls over 16,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.