We are very sorry but this product is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Our supplier is either out of stock long term, it has been discontinued, or it is not available to us.
Arizona Chocolate Leather Chaise Rocker Recliner
This recliner features bonded leather/vinyl matched material. Plush chaise pad seating with dramatic baseball stitching for a fashion look and comfortable recline. Triple back design. This rocker recliner rocks and reclines.
SHIPPING: Shipping costs around $149 to most places in the 48 states USA. This will arrive as a curb only drop which means that you will need two strong people to take it off of the truck and bring it indoors. Our shipper calls and makes an appointment with you. 90% of our customers receive their chairs within 4-5 weeks of order.
Product Dimensions Overall:
44 inches W x 44 inches D x 44 inches H
- Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (NotStaples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.