Auburn University Jordan-Hare Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Jordan-Hare Stadium, taken by James Blakeway, highlights the Auburn Tigers playing to a sold-out stadium. The stadium began as Auburn Stadium in 1939. It was renamed Cliff Hare Stadium in 1949, before being christened Jordan-Hare Stadium in 1973. Clifford Hare was a member of Auburn's first football team, and Ralph "Shug" Jordan was a former football coach who won 176 games. On fall Saturday afternoons in Auburn, the stadium becomes the fifth-largest city in Alabama with a capacity of 87,451. As part of the SEC, Auburn football has 77 winning seasons, 34 bowl appearances, and 10 conference titles. Established in 1856, Auburn enrolls over 24,000 students today.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.