Bed Wedge To Help Reduce Acid Reflux
Acid Reflux Sleep Wedge gradually slopes up from nearly flat to a 5" elevation and is designed for sleep comfort. Accommodates one person in a twin, full, queen, or king bed. This large wedge is 32 inches long x 26 inches wide and can be placed under or on top of a fitted bottom sheet, whichever arrangement you prefer. Can be used alone or with your favorite bed pillow.
Two foam wedge layers for superior comfort. Top layer is made of Ulti-Mat™ soft foam with a sculpted surface for breathability, air circulation, and comfort. Bottom layer of firm foam ensures the perfect angle for proper elevation and support. Poly/cotton pillowtop quilted cover zips off for easy care. Bed Wedge Solutions for Common Sleeping Problems:
Acid Reflux Bed Wedge Features:
- Acid reflux
- Upper Respiratory Breathing
- Snoring & Constricted Airways
- Sinus Irritation
- Sleep Apnea
Acid Reflux Bed Wedge Specifications:
- Doctor's revommend elevated sleep positions for a better night's sleep.
- Designed for use under your fitted sheets or on top.
- Designed for one person in a twin, full, queen or king size bed.
- Cover: Soft quilted surface for padded comfort. Zip-off for easy care.
- Foam Wedge Top Layer: Ulti-Mat™ soft foam, sculpted for breathability, air circulation and comfort.
- Foam Wedge Bottom Layer: Firm foam insures the perfect angle for proper elevation and support.
- Made in the USA by Proud Americans
Ships in ten days
IMPORTANT HEALTH NOTE: Due to the personal nature of this product, we will accept NO returns on it.