Brigham Young University LaVell Edwards Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of LaVell Edwards Stadium, taken by James Blakeway, features the BYU football team playing to a sold-out crowd. Originally named Cougar Stadium, the current facility opened in 1964 with a seating capacity of 45,000. The stadium was expanded to 65,000 in 1981 and was later renamed LaVell Edwards Stadium on Nov. 18, 2000, after legendary head football coach LaVell Edwards. Home to the perennial nationally-ranked BYU football program, the stadium is nestled at the base of the breathtaking Wasatch Mountains and consistently ranks among the top 25 in attendance nationally. Founded in 1875 in Provo, Utah, Brigham Young University currently enrolls more than 34,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.