Bristol Motor Speedway (Day) Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of Bristol Motor Speedway was taken by James Blakeway. The speedway was constructed in 1960 on 100 acres of land, originally a dairy farm, in Bristol, Tennessee. The total cost of construction including the land was $600,000. Bristol Motor Speedway held its first race on July 30, 1961, with 22 degree banked turns and seating for 18,000 fans. Over the years the speedway has undergone expansions and renovations and today seats 160,000 with variable banking in the turns. Despite its small size, Bristol is among the most popular tracks in NASCAR® because of its distinct features including the concrete oval track, known as the “World’s Fastest Half-Mile.”
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.