Buffalo Bills Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, photographed by Nathan Haler, captures the on-field action of the Buffalo Bills playing to their home crowd at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Also known as "The Ralph," the open-air stadium was commissioned as a result of the AFL-NFL merger and opened in 1973. The stadium was originally named Rich Stadium and after 1998, was renamed in honor of Bills' founder and owner Ralph Wilson. In 1960, when the Buffalo franchise joined the new American Football League, their name became the Bills. This resulted from a winning entry in a local contest reflecting on the famous western frontiersman, Buffalo Bill Cody.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.