Chicago Bears Soldier Field Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of the Chicago Bears, photographed by James Blakeway, captures the crowd excitement at Soldier Field. Originally named the Decatur Staleys, the club was founded by George Halas in 1920, renamed the Chicago Staleys in 1921 and then the Chicago Bears in 1922. The Bears have made their home at Soldier Field since 1971, which was named and serves as a memorial to American soldiers who have died in past wars. As a charter member of the NFL, the Bears have created a legacy in professional American football to include more victories than any other franchise, the most retired uniformed numbers and the most members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.