Chicagoland Speedway Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of Chicagoland Speedway was taken by James Blakeway and features the speedway during a NASCAR weekend. Built adjacent to it's sister track, Route 66 Raceway, Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois, is a 1.5-mile D-shaped tri-oval speedway. With the addition of the 75,000-seat, $130 million Speedway, Joliet's world-class motorsports complex formed Illinois' largest sporting facility, occupying over 1,300 acres. The first NASCAR driver to visit Victory Lane at Chicagoland after winning a Busch Series race on July 14, 2001, was Jimmie Johnson.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.