Cincinnati Bengals Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This panorama showcases a Cincinnati Bengals touchdown in front of their home crowd at Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati Bengals joined the American Football League as an expansion team in 1968. By 1970, under direction and guidance of legendary coach Paul Brown, the Bengals won the AFC Central Division to become the first expansion team to win a championship of any kind in just three years. In 1981, sporting a new look, the Cincinnati Bengals advanced to its first of two Super Bowl appearances. Paul Brown Stadium, home venue of the Cincinnati Bengals, is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, covers approximately 22 acres and seats 65,535 fans. This panorama was taken by Christopher Gjevre.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.