Clemson University Memorial Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Frank Howard Field at Memorial Stadium, taken by James Blakeway, highlights the action during a Clemson Tigers football game. Opened in 1942, the ambiance of Frank Howard Field at Memorial Stadium is popularly known as "Death Valley" for being one of the loudest college football stadiums in America. With a capacity of 81,500, attendance has been ranked in the top 20 nationally for 22 consecutive seasons. The Tigers, a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, have won 17 conference titles. Favorite traditions include "Howard's Rock" and "Running Down the Hill." Founded in 1889 in Clemson, South Carolina, today the University enrolls over 17,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.