East Carolina University Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, features the East Carolina University Pirates football team playing to their home crowd at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium. Originally built in 1963 to seat 10,000 fans, the stadium was designed for eventual expansion to 50,000 seats and the recently completed expansion has accomplished that goal. ECU officially became the Pirates in 1934, with the modern day mascot fashioned after Blackbeard. The Pirates compete in the NCAA Division I as a member of Conference USA. East Carolina University, located in Greenville, North Carolina, was founded in 1907 and is comprised of three distinct campuses with annual student enrollment exceeding 27,000.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.