Florida State University Doak S. Campbell Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features Florida State University as the Seminole football team plays at Doak S. Campbell Stadium. Opened in 1950, the stadium steadily grew to accommodate over 84,000 fans today. In 2004, the field was named Bobby Bowden Field and dedicated in honor of the legendary head football coach. A favorite tradition the night before each home game involves the lighting of the spear on the Unconquered statue which symbolizes the unconquered spirit of the Seminole Tribe of Florida. Florida State University, located in Tallahassee, was established in 1851 and has a student enrollment of over 41,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.