Florida State University Doak S. Campbell Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features the Florida State Seminoles football team during a game at Bobby Bowden Field in Doak S. Campbell Stadium. The stadium, named after former Florida State University President Doak S. Campbell, opened in 1950 with a seating capacity of 15,000 and is now home to over 84,000 fans. In 2004, the field was named Bobby Bowden Field, dedicated in honor of the legendary head football coach, who has compiled an outstanding home winning percentage. The top-ranking Florida Seminoles are members of the Atlantic Coast Conference. Florida State University, located in Tallahassee, Florida, was established in 1851 and has a student enrollment of over 41,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.