Georgia Institute of Technology Bobby Dodd Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of the 100th anniversary of Historic Grant Field was taken by James Blakeway. Bobby Dodd Stadium at Grant Field, originally built in 1913, has been home to Georgia Tech football for more than a century. One of the best venues in the country to watch college football, the facility is the oldest on-campus stadium in NCAA Division 1-A (FBS). The facility was known as Grant Field until 1988, when the name Bobby Dodd Stadium was added in honor of the legendary coach who guided the Rambling Wreck to an illustrious football era. In true Georgia Tech style, the Rambling Wreck rolled onto the field and fans dressed in white at this nationally televised event.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.