Georgia Institute of Technology Bobby Dodd Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of Georgia Institute of Technology, taken by George Pearl, spotlights Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field. Originally built in 1913 by the Georgia Tech student body, it is the oldest on-campus stadium in NCAA Division I-A. Known as Grant Field since 1914, the name Bobby Dodd Stadium was added in April 1988, in honor of the legendary coach. A stadium expansion was completed in 2003, raising capacity to 55,000 seats. The Yellow Jackets football team, which began in 1892, has won a total of 15 ACC titles, 4 national titles and has played in 35 bowl games. With more than 18,000 students, Georgia Tech occupies 400 acres in the heart of Atlanta.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.