Georgia Southern Allen E. Paulson Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, encompasses Allen E. Paulson Stadium during a Georgia Southern football game. "The Prettiest Little Stadium in America" was constructed for $4.7 million with its first game in 1984. The Stadium is named for the late Allen E. Paulson, founder of Gulfstream Aerospace, who donated more than $1.3 million towards its construction. "Our House" accommodates 18,000 fans, with additional seating for over 5,000 spectators on the grass-covered hills. Since the modern-era program began in 1982, the Eagles have won more NCAA FCS National Championships than any other team. Georgia Southern University, located in Statesboro, Georgia, was founded on December 1, 1906.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.