Gold Tier Curtains, Choose Your Length and Width, White Lining Is Optional Gold Tier Curtains, Choose Your Length and Width, White Lining Is Optional
These Tier Curtains should be ordered at least 2 times the width of your window, actually 3 times the width is better. This is to achieve the gathered effect of these tier curtains. If our width offered is not wide enough to achieve this, decorators often order two sets, and combine them on the same window.
IMPORTANT:When you choose your width, choose the total width that you desire. WE will then divide your width by 2 and give you 2 halves equaling your total width. Example, choose 48" wide and we will provide you with two 24" wide curtains.
- Constructed of pre shrunk, perma press polyester/cotton broadcloth.
- There is a 2" pocket with 1" header.
- Curtain Rod NOT included.
- Length is measured from top of rod.
- All lengths and widths are approximate.
- Choose no lining or white lining.
- Straight edge bottom
- Color shades may vary slightly due to internet browser settings.
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working Americans!
- Made to order, BUT, no special sizes or requests, other than offered. Please allow 3-4 weeks plus transit time. GREAT things take time. NO exceptions.
Please measure your Tier Curtains correctly. This is a custom sewn product so there is a 50% re-stocking fee plus shipping both ways is your expense in case of a return. Returns in perfect shape only accepted within 30 days of receipt of your curtains.
Tier Curtains generally consist of two curtains. The first, often shorter in length curtain goes along the top of the window. Then a second curtain, often longer in length, starts from the center of the window and falls to the window sill. This means that you have the same width for both curtains but a different length for each curtain.
WASHING: lined or Non-Lined valance can be gentle washed and tumbled low or no heat, touch up with low temp iron. NO BLEACH, gentle detergent.