Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, spotlights the Kansas City Chiefs playing their home opener at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs successfully held off the Dallas Cowboys in the final quarter of the game to preserve a 17-16 victory. The game began in historic fashion with the Chiefs donned in all-red outfits, for the first time in franchise history. The capacity crowd roared when the team ran onto the field in their new red uniforms, a departure from traditional white pants and to signify the start of a new era, with a new coach and a new quarterback. In 1969, the Chiefs became the only club in AFL history to win three AFL Championships.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.