Kansas Speedway Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of Kansas Speedway was taken during a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race by James Blakeway. Located about 15 miles west of downtown Kansas City, the construction of this 1.5-mile tri-oval track was completed in the spring of 2001 excavating more than 11 million cubic yards of dirt, enough to fill one million dump trucks. Jeff Gordon won the inaugural Winston Cup Series race, which was held on September 29, 2001. The track seats nearly 82,000 spectators in the grandstands, but could eventually expand to 150,000 seats. On a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race weekend, Kansas Speedway becomes the fourth-largest city in the state of Kansas.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.