Kansas State University Bill Snyder Family Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features the Kansas State Wildcats during a football game at Bill Snyder Family Stadium. Located in Manhattan, Kansas, Bill Snyder Family Stadium opened as KSU Stadium in 1968 with a capacity of 35,000. In 2006, it was renamed in honor of legendary head football coach Bill Snyder, who turned a struggling Wildcats team into a recurrent championship contender in the Big 12 Conference. Today, the stadium seats 52,200 fans - its largest crowd exceeding 53,800. Founded in 1863, Kansas State University, originally named Kansas State Agricultural College, is the oldest public university in the state and has an enrollment topping 23,300 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.