Louisiana State University Tiger Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of Louisiana State University, taken by Christopher Gjevre, spotlights Tiger Stadium. When Tiger Stadium opened in 1924, seating capacity was 12,000. As of 2008, it is the sixth-largest college football stadium in the nation, holding 92,400 fans - the largest crowd reaching 92,910. The stadium is legendary for crowd noise, giving it the nickname "Death Valley," for its excruciating levels of decibel-breaking sound. Overall, LSU Tigers football, nicknamed the "Bayou Bengals," has over 697 victories (12th most in NCAA history) and 3 national titles. Established in 1860, Louisiana State University is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and educates over 28,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.