Michigan International Speedway Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of Michigan International Speedway was taken during a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race by James Blakeway. Historic Michigan International Speedway was built in 1967, making it the first 2-mile oval in the United States. Set in the Irish Hills of Michigan and located in the backyard of Detroit, the automotive capital of the world, MIS hosted its inaugural Indycar race on October 13, 1968 and its first NASCAR race on June 15, 1969. Today, MIS has grown into a 1,500-acre facility boasting 137,243 permanent grandstand seats and annually hosting the state's largest single-day sporting events.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.