Michigan State University Spartan Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of Michigan State University, taken by James Blakeway, spotlights the university during a Michigan State Spartans football game. MSU, located in East Lansing, Michigan, is one of the top 10 largest universities in the United States with more than 46,000 students and offers more than 200 academic fields of study. Founded in 1855 as the Agricultural College of the State of Michigan, it was renamed several times prior to becoming Michigan State University in 1964. Spartan Stadium originally opened as College Field in 1923. The natural grass stadium seats 75,005 fans and has ranked among the top 20 in attendance each of the last 52 years. Spartan football has won six national titles.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.