Michigan State University Spartan Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features the Michigan State football team battling their in-state and Big Ten Conference rival for the Paul Bunyan-Governor of Michigan Trophy at Spartan Stadium. The trophy is awarded to the winner of the annual football game between the Michigan State Spartans and the University of Michigan Wolverines and reflects the state’s history as a major lumber-producing state. The Spartans gained varsity football status in 1896 and moved into Spartan Stadium when it opened in 1923. Spartan Stadium seats 75,005 fans, though frequently holds more than 80,000 spectators. Michigan State University, founded in 1855, is America’s pioneer land-grant university.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.