Mississippi State University Davis Wade Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the Mississippi State University Bulldogs football team playing in their home venue, Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field. It is the second oldest Division I-A college football stadium, which began in 1914 as Scott Field and was renamed after Floyd Davis Wade Sr. in 2002. In the same year, seating capacity was expanded to 55,000. The Bulldogs compete in the Southeastern Conference with many of the best college football programs in the country. In 1878, the University was established in Starkville, Mississippi as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of the State of Mississippi. Enrollment exceeds 18,600, making it the largest university in the state.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.