New Orleans Saints Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of the New Orleans Saints playing at the Louisiana Superdome was photographed by Christopher Gjevre. The Saints were admitted into the NFL on November 1, 1966, the Roman Catholic holiday known as All Saints Day. Based on their birth day into the NFL, the club's ownership felt it fitting to name them the "Saints." Their colors, black and gold, came about as a salute to the city's long standing ties to the oil industry. In 2005, Hurricane Katrina prevented the Saints from playing a single regular season game in their home city of New Orleans. One of only four teams to win in their first Super Bowl appearance, the Saints were victorious in Super Bowl XLIV.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.