New York Giants Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
In 1925, Tim Mara paid $500 for the exclusive right to establish a National Football League franchise in New York. He named his team the Giants and they became one of the most storied and successful franchises in NFL history. Since their inception, the Giants have played their home games in some of the nation's most historic sporting venues, including the Polo Grounds and Yankee Stadium. In 1976, they began a 34-year stay in the first home that was truly theirs, Giants Stadium. In 2010, their 86th year in the NFL, the Giants moved to one of the nation's finest stadiums, the New Meadowlands Stadium. This panorama features Hakeem Nicks scoring the first touchdown in the new stadium on a 26-yard pass from Eli Manning.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.