Oregon State University Reser Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, photographed by James Blakeway, highlights Reser Stadium as the Pac-10 Conference Oregon State Beavers football team plays before their home crowd. Since 1953, the stadium was known as Parker Stadium, named after Portland businessman Charles T. Parker. In 1999, the name was changed to Reser Stadium, in honor of Al and Pat Reser, major contributors to Oregon State athletics. After several renovations, current seating capacity is 45,674. The facility sits on the beautiful 400-acre campus located in Corvallis, Oregon. The Beavers play a rivalry game each year against the University of Oregon called the "Civil War". Established in 1868, Oregon State University currently enrolls more than 21,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.