Purdue University Ross-Ade Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Mackey Arena, taken by James Blakeway, highlights the Purdue Boilermakers men's basketball team playing before a sold-out crowd. Originally opened as Purdue Arena in 1967, it was renamed in 1972 to honor long-time athletics director and Purdue alum Guy "Red" Mackey. The arena seats 14,123 fans and is considered one of the loudest in the nation. The men's basketball program started in 1896, competes in the Big Ten Conference and has won more league championships than any other school in the conference. Established in 1869 in West Lafayette, Indiana, the University today enrolls more than 39,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.