Purdue University Ross-Ade Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Ross-Ade Stadium, taken by Robert Pettit, captures the excitement of a Purdue Boilermakers' football game. Nestled on the northern edge of campus, Ross-Ade Stadium is named after principal benefactors David E. Ross and George Ade. Ross-Ade Stadium opened in the fall of 1924 with a seating capacity of 13,500. After multiple renovations, the current capacity is 62,500. From 2001 to 2003, Ross-Ade Stadium underwent a renovation that made it one of the most attractive and fan-friendly facilities in all of college football. Located on 150 acres in West Lafayette, Indiana, Purdue University was founded in 1869 by philanthropist and businessman John Purdue. Presently, enrollment tops 39,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.