S-Cape II Adjustable Bed with Innerspring Mattress
SHIPPING SPECIAL, around $99 shipping, curb side delivery, (more details), to most locations!
The S-Cape II® Adjustable bed from Leggett and Platt. S-Cape offers it all...a luxurious comfortable bed that positions you for complete comfort. It allows you to elevate or lower your head and feet to maximize your own comfort level...use the gently rolling massager to relax tired muscles.
- Luxurious boxspring appearance, beautifully tailored with enhanced edge support.
- Wallhugger® engineering keeps your bedside table within easy reach...even with the head of the bed elevated.
- Two AC motors for independent head and foot articulation. Lighter weight on easy rolling casters.
- Wave Massage.
- Low profile mattress retainer.
- Variable Height Options - S-cape can match luxury bed profiles.
- Metal frames are robotically welded and powder coated for superior strength and finish.
- Wallhugging action keeps you right next to your night stand! Able to drop into most bed frames.
Our high quality innerspring is a generous 11 inches thick. The mattress has a core of 234 coiled 13 gauge springs in the Twin extra long size and proportionally larger quantities of springs for the full and queen size. The king is, of course, 2 Twin extra long mattresses.
The mattress is 2 sided meaning that you can flip it over and give the side you were using a rest, a feature that will extend the life of the mattress.
The construction of this mattress starts with an insulator pad on both sides of the innerspring unit, then uses 1.75 inches of super soft heavy density foam on top of the pad. Then a needle punched cotton pad is inserted and topped with an additional 3/8 inch foam with a fine damask cover quilted to it. All in all, this is a great looking, medium firm, comfortable mattress. The color of the mattress cover may vary.
NOTE: This is a special-order item. As such, orders for this item cannot be cancelled or returned once placed. Please call us with any questions you have prior to ordering; 740-593-5000
WARRANTY AND RETURNS: This mattress or mattress set is custom made so it is not returnable for any reason. Orders cannot be canceled or changed once production has begun. Our mattress and/or Mattress and Foundation set will last for years. It is built from top quality componets and does not rely upon soft and cheap padding that can imprint and indent over a short period of time. However, we do not warranty our bed because we ship it all over the country and it is cost prohibitive to do a return. With proper metal frame support and proper foundation support (if you buy a set you get an excellent foundation) the mattress will last for years.