Spad XIII Airplane Model
Spad XIII Airplane Model with Exquisite Design
Legendary Spad XIII decked out in US Army squadron camouflage. WWI ace Eddie Rickenbacker’s own.
Our flight collection is truly unique. Exquisite models and artifacts or early flight. Hand-built biplanes whose lightweight frames are stretched with fabric. Dakotas and Trimotors made of aluminum, meticulously executed in intricate detail, moving parts, and cockpit interiors. Wood propellers and vintage travel agent models. Come and admire our reproduction of the incredible Dakota DC3, the iconic workhorse of the sky. Still flying in various corners of the world today.
- Dimensions: 23.6" x 29.9" x 9.1"
- All biplanes are completely hand-built
- A lightweight frame is assembled and silk fabric is stretched across, similar to the original construction in the early 1900's
- Laminated wood propellers
- Spoke wheels with rubber tires
- Admire cockpit details, leather covered chairs, instruments.
- Metal struts and engine covers
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship within 2-4 weeks plus a few days transit time.