Tan French Door Curtains consists of Two Panels with Velcro Gather
Pair of 2 French Door Curtains for one price! French Door Curtains are made of easy care, lightweight polyester/cotton broadcloth. Available unlined, or with White lining or Blackout lining. French Door Curtains have a 1 inch header and 1 inch footer with 1.5 inch top and 1.5 inch bottom pockets. Please measure length for correct fit. Length is measured from top of top rod to bottom of bottom rod, not including the 1 inch header and 1 inch footer. Panels measure 40 inches wide each. Price is for 2 panels and two 4" velcro close ties.
- Constructed of easy care lightweight polyester/cotton broadcloth.
- There is a 1.5 inch top and bottom pocket with 1 inch header and footer.
- Curtain Rods not included.
- Length is measured from top of rod to bottom of rod.
- All lengths and widths are approximate.
- Choose no lining, White lining, or Blackout lining.
- Color shades may vary slightly due to internet browser settings.
- Made to order, BUT, no special sizes or requests, other than offered. Please allow 3-4 weeks plus transit time. GREAT things take time. NO exceptions.
What is A French Door? A French Door is a door made up of mostly glass with a frame that is usually wood. Generally French Doors are large rectangular windows which can be used as a door, or sometimes it is used to look like a door but is actually a large rectangular window designed to bring in lots of light into a room because of an almost floor to window size. French doors are often used in pairs and can look a lot like sliding glass doors.
WASHING: lined or Non-Lined curtains can be gentle washed and tumbled low or no heat, touch up with low temp iron. NO BLEACH, gentle detergent. Curtains with Blackout lining are recommended dry clean.
Please measure your French Door correctly. This is a custom sewn product so there is a 30% re-stocking fee plus shipping both ways is your expense in case of a return. Returns in perfect shape only accepted within 30 days of receipt of your curtains.