Texas A&M University Kyle Field Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Kyle Field at Texas A&M University, taken by James Blakeway, shows the Aggie football team playing in a sold-out stadium. Kyle Field dates back to 1904 when Edwin Jackson Kyle personally underwrote the initial construction costs. The facility was subsequently named in his honor. After several renovations and additions, it now seats 82,600 fans. Known as "Home of the 12th Man," Kyle Field is widely considered one of the most daunting college football venues in the nation. Texas A&M has earned one national title and nineteen conference titles in football. The institution opened in 1876 as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas. Enrollment now exceeds 48,000, making Texas A&M one of the six largest universities in the nation.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.