The Big Chill at the Big House Michigan Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the college ice hockey game between long-time rivals - the University of Michigan and Michigan State University. The match-up, known as "The Big Chill at the Big House," was held at Michigan Stadium on December 11, 2010. The event set a new world record for the largest crowd at an outdoor ice hockey game with attendance of 113,411. The past record set in May 2010, at the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) World Championship game, was 77,803. This is the second outdoor ice hockey game to be played between the two storied programs. The first game, also a resounding success, occurred in 2001 and was referred to as the "Cold War."
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.