University Of Cincinnati Nippert Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama captures the Cincinnati Bearcats playing a thrilling night game against a co- conference opponent in Nippert Stadium. This game also marks the beginning of the University’s 125th football season, which began when football was organized by Arch Carson in 1885. In 1901, Carson guided construction of the field, which is still called Carson Field. Nippert Stadium was named in honor of Jimmy Nippert, who died of injuries sustained in a game in 1923. Jimmy’s grandfather, James Gamble of Procter and Gamble, provided funds to complete construction of the Stadium in 1924. Tracing its origin to 1819, the University of Cincinnati is ranked one of America's top public research universities.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.