This panorama, taken by George S. Pearl, captures the Georgia Bulldogs football team playing on their home turf Sanford Stadium. Named for the late Dr. Steadman V. Sanford, a former University president, the stadium was built in 1929 for$360,000. Today, it has expanded to be the fifth largest on-campus stadium in the country with a capacity of 92,746. It has long been one of the country's most magnificent and exhilarating arenas for college football, nationally ranking in the top ten in attendance for 23 consecutive seasons. A favorite Georgia victory tradition is the "ringing of the chapel bell." The university, founded in 1785 in Athens, GA, educates over 33,800 students.
Size: 13 1/2 in. x 40 in.
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink.
This item is available framed or just as the print. Please choose framed or unframed from the drop down menu. Unless an option is selected we will ship the unframed print.
Ships UPS ground the same or next business day of order.