University Of Oregon McArthur Court Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion! The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of McArthur Court, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the University of Oregon Ducks basketball team playing their final full PAC-10 season in this historic facility. Also known as "The Pit" and "Mac Court," McArthur Court opened in 1926 and was the second oldest on-campus arena in the nation still in use. Due to its history, character and atmosphere, it has long been considered one of the toughest arenas for opposing teams. With seating for only 9,087 fans, a new arena opened in January 2011. Located on campus, the new Matthew Knight Arena accommodates over 12,500 fans. At an estimated cost of $200 million, it is the most expensive and state-of-the-art on-campus basketball arena in the US.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.