University of Alabama Bryant-Denny Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panoramic photograph features Bryant-Denny Stadium, home to the Alabama Crimson Tide football team. Denny Stadium opened in 1929 and was renamed in 1975 in honor of legendary coach Paul "Bear" Bryant. With a capacity of 92,138, it is currently the tenth-largest college football stadium in the nation, selling out every home game since 1988. The Crimson Tide has an extraordinary football history. In 112 years, Alabama football has achieved 787 wins, 12 national titles, 21 SEC conference titles, a record 55 bowl game appearances and 31 bowl victories. The University, founded in 1831 in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, has a strong academic reputation with over 25,500 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.