University of Arizona Wildcats Rita Hillenbrand Memorial Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the Arizona Wildcats women’s softball team playing on their home field at Rita Hillenbrand Memorial Stadium in Tucson, Arizona. The on-campus stadium, more commonly referred to as Hillenbrand Stadium, seats 2,956 fans. While the NCAA did not begin organizing women’s softball until 1982, the Arizona Wildcats officially began softball play in 1974. Arizona’s first national championship season came in 1991, since then the Wildcats have won numerous national and conference championships and is one of the most successful in the history of the sport.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 2-3 business days of order plus a few days transit time.