University of Arkansas Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of the University of Arkansas was taken by James Blakeway during an Arkansas Razorback football game. Centered in the panorama is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Originally named Bailey Stadium in 1938, it was renamed Razorback Stadium in 1941. After a $20 million contribution to the 2001 stadium expansion by the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation, capacity increased to 72,000. The University, founded in 1871 in Fayetteville, Arkansas on a hilltop farm overlooking the Ozark Mountains, is home to one of the most beautiful assemblages of collegiate athletic venues in the Southeastern Conference, including Bud Walton Arena, the football practice fields and the John McDonnell Track Field.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.