University of Colorado Folsom Field Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Folsom Field, taken by Christopher Gjevre, features the stadium framed by the majestic Flatirons creating the perfect backdrop for the Colorado Buffaloes. Folsom Field, named after legendary University of Colorado Coach Frederick Folsom, opened in 1924 and has been home to the Buffaloes ever since. Nicknamed the "Buffs", the Colorado Buffaloes were National Champions in 1990, and Ralphie, the live buffalo mascot, leads the team onto the field before every game. Folsom Field is the third highest stadium in college football with an elevation of 5,440 feet above sea level and has a capacity of 53,750. The university was founded in 1876 in Boulder, Colorado, and enrollment now exceeds 28,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.