University of Florida Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field was taken by James Blakeway during a Florida Gators football game. Known as Florida Field for 59 years, in 1989 it was renamed in honor of citrus grower and major school supporter Ben Hill Griffin, Jr. Nicknamed "The Swamp", it holds over 88,000 seats. The stadium lives up to its haunting nickname with temperatures reaching a humid 100 degrees. The size and excitement of the fans concentrates the noise at field level, making it one of the loudest stadiums in America. It has been regularly ranked as one of the toughest places to play. The university, founded in 1853 in Gainesville, Florida, has over 51,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.