University of Florida Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the victorious University of Florida Gators football team at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field. In 1989, the stadium was named in honor of citrus magnate Ben Hill Griffin, Jr., who was an alumnus and major benefactor of the University. Since its original construction in 1930, the Stadium has been renovated and expanded to its current seating capacity of 88,548 fans. It is the largest stadium in the state of Florida and one of the largest and loudest anywhere in the country. The Gators compete in the SEC Eastern Division and are one of twelve members of the SEC. Students at the University come from more than 130 countries and all 50 states.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.