University of Georgia Sanford Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by George S. Pearl, captures the Georgia Bulldogs football team playing on their home turf - Sanford Stadium. Named for the late Dr. Steadman V. Sanford, a former University president, the stadium was built in 1929 for $360,000. Today, it has expanded to be the fifth largest on-campus stadium in the country with a capacity of 92,746. It has long been one of the country's most magnificent and exhilarating arenas for college football, nationally ranking in the top ten in attendance for 23 consecutive seasons. A favorite Georgia victory tradition is the "ringing of the chapel bell." The university, founded in 1785 in Athens, GA, educates over 33,800 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.