| University of Iowa Kinnick Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panoramic photograph of the University of Iowa's Kinnick Stadium features the Iowa Hawkeyes playing to a sold-out stadium. Historic Kinnick Stadium is named after 1939 Heisman Trophy winner Nile Kinnick. With a capacity of 70,585, Kinnick Stadium ranks as one of the 20 largest college-owned stadiums in the nation. The Hawkeyes compete in the Big Ten Conference and rank among the top 25 schools in the nation in home attendance. Founded in 1847 in Iowa City, Iowa, as the state's first public institution of higher learning, enrollment now tops 29,900, and several UI programs rank among the nations best.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.