University of Iowa Kinnick Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 2
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
The University of Iowa football team claiming a Homecoming game victory over Big Ten Conference rival Michigan on Oct. 10, 2009. Formerly known as Iowa Stadium, the football facility opened in 1929 after only seven months of construction. Iowa Stadium was renamed in 1972 after Nile Kinnick, The University of Iowa's 1939 Heisman Trophy winner, who died in service during World War II. Kinnick Stadium unveiled a new look 2006 with the completion of an $89 million renovation that moved capacity to 70,585. The UI football program officially began in 1889. The University of Iowa was founded in 1847 in Iowa City, Iowa, and currently enrolls over 30,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.